The Benefits of Detoxing for your Health
This seems a little disgusting when you are detoxing or cleansing. Your body shows some signs that you have built up toxins. These toxins can affect your whole body's fitness and health.
There are times that you feel sluggish and stressed. Your body may experience continuous aching, diarrhea, constipation, and a feeling of clumsiness. Rapid weight gain and the inability to lose excess weight can also be signs of having toxins in the body.
Moreover, the toxins found in the body are found and stored in your fat cells. For Americans who are consuming the usual American diet, a person may consume 70 trillion garbage cans per year. When detoxing your body and cleaning the unwanted garbage in your cells, you should pay attention to your elimination organs.
Particular organs in your body deal in cell waste management. These organs play a major role in the detoxification process for a fit and healthy body.
1. Your liver is the organ that recycles unwanted chemicals in the body. It sorts out the toxins and places them in the organ for elimination during the process of circulation. The principal elimination organs will back up the liver where these toxins are stored and then eliminated.
2. The lymph glands also play an important role in eliminating toxins. A network of tubes brings out the excess waste of the cells from the body and to the final eliminating organs. The appendix, thymus, tonsil, and spleen are major lymphatic glands that help the major organs of the body in cleansing and detoxing.
3. The kidneys help in the water management of the body. They are the ones that keep the good chemistry of the blood alkaline by eliminating the dissolved acid waste. You can help your kidney function very well by drinking plenty of water. It is much better if you drink fresh alkaline juices and purified water. You may take 1/2 ounce of alkaline every day to see positive results in your body weight.
4. The lungs are the organs that keep the blood and air purifier. They allow the oxygen to go directly to the bloodstream. It is also responsible for removing waste gases that are found in every cell of the body. Deep breathing and fresh air are very helpful in keeping the lungs healthy and free from toxins. If you are in an urban area, find an oxygen-rich area where you can perform deep breathing.
5. The colon is a solid waste management organ in your body. Medical practitioners have found many people that may have an 80-pound mucus and rubber-like solid waste that is found on the walls of the colon. Detoxing and cleaning the colon can be a real tough thing to do. However, having a free waste colon can certainly provide you with the benefits of having a clean and healthy body.
If you are experiencing some signs of detoxification, you may try a regular walking exercise. Exercise is a good key to having a fit and healthy body. Many diet doctors also suggest that you drink plenty of lemon water. This is an effective way of maintaining excellent circulation and can increase the rate of detoxification inside the body.