What Are The Benefits Of Apricot Oil?
- Apricots are one of the best sources of beta carotene, which is important for healthy skin and eyes.
- Apricot seeds contain linoleic acid, which is necessary for healthy cell growth.
- The oils in apricots can also be used for cooking or massaging into your skin to help relieve pain or inflammation.
- Apricot oil contains vitamin A, which helps maintain eye health by protecting the cornea and the lens from oxidative damage.
- It’s also rich in antioxidants including vitamin C and ursolic acid, which have anti-inflammatory properties that protect against free radicals in the body that cause cellular damage.
- Eating apricots or using apricot oil on your skin may help reduce the appearance of wrinkles. According to one study, applying apricot kernel oil to your skin daily for two months reduced fine lines by 43%.
- Apricots are also a good source of copper and magnesium, both of which are important for bone health and preventing osteoporosis as well as reducing joint pain.
- Apricot oil can be used in cooking to add flavor to dishes without adding fat or calories. You can use it when roasting vegetables, grilling seafood or poultry, stir-frying with vegetables, sautéing greens or making salad dressing.
How To Use Apricot Oil :
Apricot oil can be used in a number of ways.
Cooking: Add apricot oil to your next batch of brownies, muffins, or pies for a hint of natural sweetness.
Skin care: Apricot oil is also excellent for skin care too. You can use it as an all-natural moisturizer or massage it into your problem areas to help soothe pain and inflammation.
Massaging: Add apricot oil to your bath water for a relaxing soak, use it as a spa treatment on your face or body, or you can put some with essential oils in your diffuser to create the perfect at-home spa experience.
Cooking With Apricot Oil :
Apricot oil is perfect for cooking because of its neutral flavor. The best way to use it is to use a light hand when cooking something that has a lot of flavor on its own. You should also make sure you cook your food at a high temperature to ensure the apricot oil doesn't burn or become unhealthy.
Using For Massages :
Apricot oil is especially useful for massages. Apricot oil has a number of great benefits for the skin and can help relieve pain or inflammation. It's not only good for massages but also cooking. Apricot oil is high in vitamin A, which is important for healthy eyesight. This would be a great addition to any recipe that called for oils such as salad dressings and sauces.
You must be logged in to post a comment.