5 Tips for Weight Loss Motivation.
Losing those pounds isn't what you eat, it's how much you eat.
1. Just do it. No need to wait. Get started now. The only way to lose weight is to eat less and exercise more. This increases your heart rate and causes your body to burn more calories. Domestic chores and regular routine work are not considered overtime unless you are a construction worker.
2. Before you start, don't set unattainable goals. Set goals that are realistically achievable. When you reach a goal, celebrate it and set another achievable goal. Losing 10 pounds and then another 10 pounds seems easier than losing 20 pounds.
3. Don't worry about immediate results. It takes a long time to gain weight, and it may take some time before you see lasting results. And as your body adapts to less food and more activity, there are some ailments that have to contend with.
4. Focus on maintaining the program you decide to change and promote a sustainable healthy lifestyle. If you decide to eat healthier while losing weight, focus on eating healthier. But avoid starvation diets, and if you fall off the wagon, put it back on.
5. Remember that weight loss is only half the battle. Taking it off is just as important as taking it off. Find out why you really want to lose weight and use that as motivation.
You must be logged in to post a comment.